geronimo-user mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject "Browse Space" wiki link broken?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:08:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm getting back into Geronimo after a long absence (which means that
1.0 is working well for us) so I'm coming up to speed with the many
changes, including infrastructure.  When I try to follow the "Browse
Space" link on the wiki I get:

> HTTP Status 404 - /confluence/pages/listpages.action
>
> type Status report
>
> message /confluence/pages/listpages.action
>
> description The requested resource (/confluence/pages/listpages.action) is not available.
> Apache Tomcat/5.5.16

Is this to be expected?  The reason I tried to follow that link is
that I'm guessing that there are a lot more pages in the wiki than
there are links on the front page.  Is there another way to get a list
of the wiki pages?

Thanks,
Toby