geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo App .xml and No Login Modules configured errors
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:39:48 GMT
Hi all,

I have packaged my loginmodule in a jar file and put
it in the repository.

My geronimo-application.xml files is as follows.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
application-name="TestJAAS"
configId="TestJAAS/TestJAAS">
        <!-- dependencies required by included
applications -->

	<dependency>
		<uri>login/Test/1.0/jar</uri>
	</dependency>

 <gbean name="SBC"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.DirectConfigurationEntry">
                <attribute
name="applicationConfigName">SBC</attribute>
                <attribute
name="controlFlag">REQUIRED</attribute>
                <reference name="Module">
                    <name>SBC</name>
                </reference>
        </gbean>

        <!-- appname JAAS Login Module definition -->

        <gbean name="SBC"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginModuleGBean">
                <attribute
name="loginModuleClass">com.test.MYLoginModule</attribute>
                <attribute
name="serverSide">false</attribute>
                <attribute name="options">
                    connectionURL=ldap://localhost:389

initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
		    connectionPassword=con412
		    authentication=simple
		    connectionProtocol=
                    realm=geronimo-properties-realm
		    connectionUsername=test1@poc.symcor.com
                </attribute>
                <attribute
name="loginDomainName">geronimo-properties-realm</attribute>
        </gbean>
        </application>

It throws No login module configures when I try to
access themodule using the config name SBC
like Logincontext = new
Logincontext("SBC",mycallbackHandler).

ANy input will be appreciated.

-Priya