geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Custom Login Module,Custom Callback handler
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:40:33 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to invoke my custom login module in a
Servlet Filter.

Logincontext lc = new
logincontext(configname,mycallbackhandler).

In the login module I try to case the callbackhandler
to mycallbackhandler and it throws a class case
exception. When I did some digging  I found that the
instance is of DecouplingCallbackHandler.

Can someone please tell me how to work with Geronimo
when I have customLoginModules and
CustomCallbackhandlers?

I have been stuck with this for quite sometime now.
Appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Priya