geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Münch Uwe" <umue...@hs-furtwangen.de>
Subject Re: geronimo-web.xml for openlaszlo
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:07:54 GMT
Hi Aaron,

okay! SSL is still running, but not the laszlo explorer on ssl (https). So I
need the crossdomain.xml or any other and if, where must this placed?

http --> http://fbdm126-96.dm126.fh-furtwangen.de:8080/openlaszlo/laszlo-explorer
https -->
https://fbdm126-96.dm126.fh-furtwangen.de:8443/openlaszlo/laszlo-explorer

Best regards, Uwe

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 18:34:46 -0400, Aaron Mulder wrote

--
Hochschule Furtwangen (http://www.hs-furtwangen.de)