geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and CustomLoginModules- not able to find jar
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:50:02 GMT
Hi I added the dependency in the geronimo-web.xml like
the following and I put the jar in a folder called
login/jars which I created under
Geronimo1.0/repository. I get the following exception:

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
uri login/jars/Test.jar not found in repository
uri login/jars/Test.jar not found in repository

Thanks,
Priya

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <web-app
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"

xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
    configId="MyConfigName">

    <dependency>
	<uri>login/jars/Test.jar</uri>
    </dependency>

    <context-root>/testapplication</context-root>

<context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>
 </web-app>