geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo and CustomLoginModules
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:28:42 GMT
Hi all,

I have written my own custom login module and I
created and deployed the realm in Geronimo V1.0
console.

Now, when I run my application it says it cannot find
the Login module class.

The documentation asks me to create a jar and put it
in the repository ( I am assuming this means :
geronimos installation folder/repository- create
folders here and reference it)

If I have only a web application , how do I add the
jar to teh classpath. All examples point to adding the
information in a geronimo-application.xml file. What
if I dont have this?

Can some one please walk me through the procedure?

Thanks,
Priya