geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Bradley <ma...@tera.teralink.com>
Subject Re: Webapps exposed on distinct ports
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:33:24 GMT
I'm still stuck on this, and unfortunately I cannot deploy my
applications in production with Geronimo until I get this working.

Has anyone been able to deploy two different applications to two
different tomcat connectors in the same Geronimo instance?  As shown
below, the example on the wiki does not work!

Thanks,

-Mark