Hi,

I am having a problem in an application I am trying to port to WebSphere community edition which basically uses Geronimo 1.0 (This problem exists in the latest version of Geronimo (1.1.1) as well). The client I am using looks up the service numerous times consecutively and invokes the services. The problem happens when this has gone past more than 630 times, the client simply fails to look up and produces the following error:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot access server: /127.0.0.1:4201 Exception: ; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Cannot access server: /127.0.0.1:4201 Exception: java.net.BindException : Address already in use: connect

The same error can be produced by looking up and invoking a simple hello world EJB in a loop of 700 times. This happens in the latest release of Geronimo (sometimes the loop might need to be increased to 1000). Any work arounds to this?

Thanks and regards,

Vimalan