Hello,

                I have an application which uses Sun’s JavaMail implementation to send mails. The code works absolutely fine independently, and even when deployed in Geronimo there are no exceptions thrown – neither on the console or in the logs, but the mail is simply not sent. I have read various such posts on the mailing list, but cant get this solved.

Thanks and Regards,

Sunny Saxena

SOA and Web Services CoE| SETLabs | Hyderabad

Phone: [deleted] |Ext: 48444

"Any kiddie in school can love like a fool; But hating, my boy, is an art."