If  you want to set EAR  "one" to be a parent of (G 1.0) or dependency of (G 1.1)
EAR "two".  That should ensure that EAR " one" is started first and that the
EJB classes in EAR " one" are exposed to the components running in EAR "two".
  So the first step is to configure the parent or dependency to
make sure the classes are there, did u do more experimentation to get the EJB reference syntax right.