I think this is an important fix so if you could, please open a JIRA on this and we will try to address it ASAP.

On Sep 8, 2006, at 11:25 PM, Efrén González wrote:

The log it refers to, can be found in your workspace/.metadata directory

There you'll be able to find out what's wrong with the deployment process. Anyway, I agree it would be nice to be able to check if from inside the eclipse IDE.

Hope it helps

- Efrén

Gert Vanthienen wrote:
L.S.,
In fact, the title says it all.  I'm trying to use Eclipse with WTP (the Callisto versions) and the Geronimo plug-in (version 1.1.0).  The server starts, but when I try to publish my project, I get the message "redeploy of configuration failed.  See log for details!".  I would expect the log messages to appear on the console within Eclipse, but they don't.  They don't appear in Geronimo's log file (var/log/...) either.  Where can I find out what's wrong?
Regards,
Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be
Visita http://www.tutopia.com y comienza a navegar más rápido en Internet. Tutopia es Internet para todos.