Hi Vimalan,

This is a problem in the Geronimo 1.1 version. According to the community it did work for Geronimo 1.0 and not with 1.1. They are hoping to fix this issue in v 1.1.1. If I am wrong hope somebody in community will correct me.

I haven't come across version as you mentioned in Geronimo. Can you please explain how did you get this version of Geronimo ?

Regards,
Lasantha Ranaweera

Arunanthisivam Vimalathithen wrote:
Hi Lasantha,

Many thanks for your feedback on the MDB problem. I hope you can provide me insight to another problem I am facing. I need to get a reference to a remote EJB deployed in one EAR from another EJB deployed in another EAR. I have tried adding a target-name tag in the ejb-ref tag in the openejb-jar.xml and refered to the GBean to identify the EJB but that also fails. However deployment proceeds properly if I pakage the jar containing the EJB in the same EAR. I am using geronimo 1.0.1.2 .

Thanks and regards,

Vimalan