Hello All,

I’ve been quite impressed with certain features of Geronimo, notably the pleasant, simple admin console and the speed of installing and restarting applications. However I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to configure the version of Tomcat embedded in the release.

I have been trying to configure tomcat valves; the JDBCAccessLogValve and RemoteAddrValve. I found some examples on the IBM website and in the geronimo documentation, but couldn’t get them to work.

Embarrassingly I’ve not been successful trying to compile the sources from the trunk either, which keeps compaining about missing resources. I’m pretty sure I’ve followed the directions in the documentation.

Is there someone who has the time to walk this newbie through the configuration and building process?

Thanks,

Rick