geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dain Sundstrom" <d...@apache.org>
Subject Weekly: Geronimo 1.2-447908
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:41:49 GMT
We have our first of hopefully a long line of weekly builds published
to the Geronimo unstable directory.  This is still a fairly manual
process, but I'm about half way through updating David Blevins'
publish script.

So now for the guilt trip... I've done my part and spent all day
working on getting the binaries published and now it is your turn.
Let's all pretend that this is a real release and spend a few minutes
reviewing the binaries.

Thanks,

-dain

Geronimo 1.2-447908 - Sept 20, 2006

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/unstable/1.2-447908/

 geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.2-447908.tar.gz
 geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.2-447908.zip
 geronimo-jetty-minimal-1.2-447908.tar.gz
 geronimo-jetty-minimal-1.2-447908.zip
 geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.2-447908.tar.gz
 geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.2-447908.zip
 geronimo-tomcat-minimal-1.2-447908.tar.gz
 geronimo-tomcat-minimal-1.2-447908.zip

Changelog:

 http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/unstable/1.2-447908/CHANGELOG.txt

NOTE: This build is not an official release, nor tested, and should be
considered unstable.