geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Arunanthisivam Vimalathithen" <vimalathit...@gmail.com>
Subject Failure when looking up an EJB consecutively
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:20:04 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem in an application I am trying to port to WebSphere
community edition which basically uses Geronimo 1.0 (This problem exists in
the latest version of Geronimo (1.1.1) as well). The client I am using looks
up the service numerous times consecutively and invokes the services. The
problem happens when this has gone past more than 630 times, the client
simply fails to look up and produces the following error:
**
*java.rmi.RemoteException*: Cannot access server:
/127.0.0.1:*4201*Exception: ; nested exception is:
*java.io.IOException*: Cannot access server: /127.0.0.1:4201 *Exception*: *
java.net.BindException* : Address already in use: connect

The same error can be produced by looking up and invoking a simple hello
world EJB in a loop of 700 times. This happens in the latest release of
Geronimo (sometimes the loop might need to be increased to 1000). Any work
arounds to this?

Thanks and regards,

Vimalan