geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Board Report - Comments please
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:46:16 GMT
Hi everyone,

We have a board report due and it appears that the RoUS is a tad busy
at the moment.  I pulled the following from STATUS and added my
recollections and musings.  Please add your comments to this thread
and I'll happily roll them up into a big bushel of information to the
board.  We need to get this pulled together for Wednesday morning.

This report is for the last two months (let's say August  - September):

- Voted in 1 new committer which brings us to 32 committers
- Voted in 7 new PMC members.  PMC currently at 19 members
- Community voted to return to CTR from RTC starting on September 18th

Geronimo - Version 1.1.1 was approved for release and the jars were
made available on Monday, September 18th.
DayTrader - Version 1.1.1 is ready to start the release process.  It
includes minor tweaks and a few bug fixes.  Nothing major.

- Dain and Alan were voted in as release managers for 1.2.
- Content being defined by the community.

- Bug fixes for 1.1.1.
- Some POCs on new Ajax interfaces

*Other Stuff*

Matt Hogstrom