geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo eclipse WTP plugin
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:27:54 GMT
The "server" plugin and the "adapter (wtp plugin)" are in 2 different
features and the adapter feature does not require the server plugin.
The Geronimo server runtime wizard provides a mechanism to download
the full server from within the wizard if you do not already have a
local copy installed.

As far as the "Could not download and install update feature" in your
logs, its likely due to a bad mirror and choosing a different mirror
location should resolve the problem".

-sachin