geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very simple Session EJB example
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:56:35 GMT
Mattias,
Thanks! I haven't read all of your example, but looks like it will
definitely help those following in your footsteps.

I have one request: you've 'hijacked' the "Performance Settings" mail
thread. I assume you used "Reply" to generate your note and then
changed the subject line. Please use "New" to start a new mail
thread. On many mail readers (e.g. mine :) your "Very simple Session
EJB example" mail thread has been appended to the "Performance
Settings" mail thread and makes things confusing...

--kevan