geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to initialize webapp GBean while deploying web service
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 05:04:16 GMT
can you please post your jaxrpc mapping file?  I don't know if the
code has changed since g. 1.1, I doubt it, but the line in question
in trunk implies your jaxrpc mapping file does not comply with the
schema.  If so, we have a bug since we should be explaining the
schema validation error.

thanks
david jencks