geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject classloaders for non-JMS MDBs
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:27:16 GMT
Hi,
Has anyone created custom connectors with G?

I have a two versions of a simple MDB - one that implements
javax.jms.MessageListener and one that implements a custom interface.  When
onMessage is invoked by the AMQ RAR, I appear to be in the context of the
MDB's classloader and can use dependencies specified in the MDB's deployment
plan.  However, when I invoke the MDB from a custom connector, it seems to
be in the context of the RAR classloader and I don't have access to any of
the MDB's dependencies.  I assume that I'm doing something bone-headed in my
connector, but I'm not seeing it.  Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,
Nate