geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 Deployment Problem
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:04:36 GMT

On Sep 13, 2006, at 8:49 AM, Fran Varin wrote:

> Hi Hernan,
> I stand corrected...I have tested the simple application with a
> "geronimo-web.xml" and it works both using Eclipse (as described in
> my post)
> and externally. Please note, this time I tested with Geronimo v1.1.1
> RC3...is it possible that the behavior I observed prior, while
> testing with
> v1.1, has been addressed?

Hi Fran,
I'd say that it's extremely likely that your 1.1 problem was a bug
which has been addressed in 1.1.1. There are multiple fixes to
redeploy in 1.1.1 (Jira's 2259, 2269, and 2270, at a minimum...)

I haven't been through the specifics of your problem in this thread.
Are all of your problems resolved in 1.1.1?

--kevan