geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Can not deploy EAR in Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:53:35 GMT
By "preferably once" I mean that I got four copies of your first
message and two copies of your second.  :)

The plan below looks pretty simple.  The error was related to web
services, and I don't see anything there related to web services -- do
you expose that EJB as a web service or does it have a web service
reference that it uses?

In any case, you might be able to solve the problem by changing this line:

<sys:dependencies />

to something more like this:

<sys:dependencies>
  <sys:dependency>
    <sys:groupId>geronimo</sys:groupId>
    <sys:artifactId>jetty</sys:artifactId>
    <sys:type>car</sys:type>
  </sys:dependency>
</sys:dependencies>

That is, it seems like the EJB web services features are looking for
Jetty and not finding it, so we'll try telling the app that it has an
explicit dependency on the Jetty module.

Thanks,
     Aaron

On 9/25/06, mahu2425 <mahu2425@lycos.de> wrote:
> Hi Aaron,
>
> my openejb-jar.xml (after the upgrade) looks like this:
>
> <openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1"
> xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1"
> xmlns:pkgen="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0"
> xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
> xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
>   <sys:environment>
>     <sys:moduleId>
>       <sys:groupId>default</sys:groupId>
>       <sys:artifactId>MyEJB_MyEJB</sys:artifactId>
>       <sys:version>1-default</sys:version>
>       <sys:type>car</sys:type>
>     </sys:moduleId>
>     <sys:dependencies/>
>     <sys:hidden-classes/>
>     <sys:non-overridable-classes/>
>   </sys:environment>
>   <enterprise-beans>
>     <session>
>       <ejb-name>PDFCreator</ejb-name>
>       <jndi-name>ejb/PDFCreator</jndi-name>
>     </session>
>   </enterprise-beans>
> </openejb-jar>
>

> But what do you mean with "preferably once" ?  ;-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Markus
>

> > Can you post your openejb-jar.xml (preferably once)?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >      Aaron
>
> Schnell und einfach ohne Anschlusswechsel zur Lycos DSL Flatrate wechseln und 3 Monate
kostenlos ab effektiven 5,21 EUR pro Monat im ersten Jahr surfen.