geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Can not deploy EAR in Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:57:17 GMT
Can you post your openejb-jar.xml (preferably once)?

Thanks,
     Aaron

On 9/22/06, mahu2425 <mahu2425@lycos.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to migrate an application from Geronimo 1.0 to Geronimo 1.1.1 (Jetty version),
but I fail deploying the ear file.

> My application consists of a single stateless session bean, that serves as a webservice.
The resulting jar file (with the ejb) is packaged in a ear file.

> I updated the deployment plans openejb-jar.xml and geronimo-application.xml using the
update tool and tried to deploy my application.

> Unfortunally I always receive the following error:
>

> Unable to resolve reference "WebServiceContainer" in gbean default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car?EJBModule=MyEJB.jar,J2EEApplication=default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car,StatelessSessionBean=PDFCreator,j2eeType=WSLink,name=PDFCreator
to a gbean matching the pattern [?name=JettyWebContainer#]
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve reference "WebServiceContainer"
in gbean default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car?EJBModule=MyEJB.jar,J2EEApplication=default/MyEAR_MyEAR/1-default/car,StatelessSessionBean=PDFCreator,j2eeType=WSLink,name=PDFCreator
to a gbean matching the pattern [?name=JettyWebContainer#]
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getConfigurationData(DeploymentContext.java:376)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:305)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:124)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:852)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:106)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:60)
>

> Did I maybe forget to convert anything?
>

> Best regards,
>
> Markus
>
> Schnell und einfach ohne Anschlusswechsel zur Lycos DSL Flatrate wechseln und 3 Monate
kostenlos ab effektiven 5,21 EUR pro Monat im ersten Jahr surfen.