geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Help with JAAS and Geronimo
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:55:19 GMT
Can you say a little more about what you're trying to do?  For
example, why are you accessing JAAS via a Servlet Filter instead of
just using J2EE security?  It is possible for you to access Geronimo
security features from a filter but the best way may depend on what
you're trying to accomplish.

Thanks,
      Aaron