geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refering two ear s
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:48:25 GMT
i got it
I got the console out put as follows

Geronimo Application Server started
Test Servlet init
23:40:57,603 INFO  [Log] OPENEJB: Calls to remote interfaces will have
their values copied.
TestSessionBean
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/TestSession
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/link-nonj2ee
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/link
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/noModuleId
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/moduleId
TestSessionBean2
Test Servlet looked up java:comp/env/moduleId2 from unrelated jar

is this the verification is it not?

Thanks
Kanchana