geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refering two ear s
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:26:09 GMT
I used the newly added code and it built and I deployed three out put
with out any problem.But Finally I got the attached out put when I
click on the url for web app on geronimo console.Since there aren't
any jsp s and how should I test the whether ejb and ejb2 refer each
other exactly.That would be great to hear from you regarding how to
verify the application.

Regards
Kanchana