geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Hopeless
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:01:19 GMT
Hi Mattias,

You may want to look at the source code of the DayTrader application
as it uses some CMP (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/
daytrader/trunk/). As this application is rather large, you may also
want to have a look at these isolated CMP examples: ejb-jar.xml and
openejb-jar.xml - http://tinyurl.com/k4myx; and CMP sources - http://
tinyurl.com/gga5x.

Also, what are the issues that you are facing?

Thanks,
Gianny