geronimo-user mailing list archives

From avin98 <avi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo 1.0 ActiveMQ and Performance
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:43:58 GMT

Has anyone noticed the performance of an Embedded ActiveMQ 3.2.2 to get
slower and slower as the AppServer uptime increases ?

I have been running my MDBs on geronimo 3.2.2 and I have noticed a
significant increase in the activeMQ performance, after restarting the
server everytime. The Message consumption is especially rocking fast.

I am able to tune it a bit, by not using XA transactions, but inspite of
that, the performance is pathetic in some case.