geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 Deployment Problem
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:08:29 GMT

Kevan, thanks for the reply. I did test the same application using 1.1 and
found it to fail. I posted the result to this chain. Also, a bug was
uncovered on this issue where an application using hot deployment fails
after the third iteration. Hernan Cunico was able to reporduce the bug. On
his recommendation I have submitted a JIRA that describes the problem along
with a test case for easily reproducing it.

Thanks,
Fran

Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Sep 13, 2006, at 8:49 AM, Fran Varin wrote:
>

>> Hi Hernan,
>> I stand corrected...I have tested the simple application with a
>> "geronimo-web.xml" and it works both using Eclipse (as described in
>> my post)
>> and externally. Please note, this time I tested with Geronimo v1.1.1
>> RC3...is it possible that the behavior I observed prior, while
>> testing with
>> v1.1, has been addressed?
>
> Hi Fran,
> I'd say that it's extremely likely that your 1.1 problem was a bug
> which has been addressed in 1.1.1. There are multiple fixes to
> redeploy in 1.1.1 (Jira's 2259, 2269, and 2270, at a minimum...)
>
> I haven't been through the specifics of your problem in this thread.
> Are all of your problems resolved in 1.1.1?
>
> --kevan

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.