geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mpachis <mpac...@cs.com>
Subject Eclipse not starting Geronimo
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:28:42 GMT

Hi,

I have installed using Eclipse 3.2 and Geronimo 1.1 plugin. When I try to
start the Geronimo server from within Eclipse it starts normally according
to the Eclipse console and I have confirmed this by signing on to Geronimo.
However, the server tab in Eclipse is still reporting Geronimo starting and
after about 4 minutes it indicates Geronimo failed to start and closes down
the server.

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this would be appreciated. Below is my
environment.

OpenSuse 10.1
JDK 1.5.0_07 (Sun)
Eclipse 3.2 build M20060629-1905
Geronimo 1.1
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.