geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mattias Malmgren <matt...@freefarm.se>
Subject Very small CMP EJB example (hope has returned)
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 08:32:34 GMT
Hi

This is a very small CMP EJB example:
http://www.freefarm.se/j2ee/ejb/ex2

Jacek, and many other very helpful persons on this list who over the past
two weeks have been following my struggle as a beginner EJB and geronimo
user can finaly breathe out. No more messages from me with the subject of
"Hopeless, I am about to give up". Perhaps other beginners will have a
little help from this two examples also.

I have been sugested to put this two examples on the geronimo cwiki. In my
examples I try to explain things, but there are a still some things that
are not clear to me. Maybe one of you experts out there would like to go
through the examples and strait out some questions marks that I made in the
text. In that case, send an e-mail to me  ( mattias@freefarm.se )  and I
will put your explanation in the text before (or after for that matter) I
put it on the cwiki. But perhaps it is better to do the other way around? I
put it on the cwiki first and you make changes directly on the cwiki text?

Best regards // Mattias Malmgren
mattias@freefarm.se