geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mattias Malmgren <>
Subject Re: Hopeless
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:21:29 GMT

Yes, momst of my work is based on

So far I have bean abel to get a sessionbean working, but CMP EJB seams to
be more difficult.

Lets make a super simple example using a phone-book as an example. A table
like this:
create table phonebook (name varchar(15), number varchar(15));
insert into  phonebook values ('Mattias', '1234');
insert into phonebook values ('Jacek','5678');

Now lets make a CMP EJB and a JSP page calling the EJB from where you can
search for names and get numbers back.

If I hade a working example of that, including ejb-jar.xml openejb-jar.xml,
geronimo-application.xml and mysql-pool.xml or what ever other xml-files
needed, I think I could make the rest of my way and go on buld the
applications that I realy whant to do.

At 12:08 2006-09-28, you wrote:
>On 9/28/06, Mattias Malmgren <> wrote:
>>Please help! Post som small working examples of CMP EJB!
>I don't have it atm, but would like to prepare something exciting for
>the coming JAOO conference in Aarhus in Denmark
>( and your idea seem to be very
>appealing. Could you describe what you're looking for? What EAR would
>be of interest to you? What configuration would be of help to you?
>By the way, have you taken a look at
>Jacek Laskowski

View raw message