geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mattias Malmgren <matt...@freefarm.se>
Subject Re: Minimalistic example
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:04:59 GMT
Hi

I tryed to change openejb-jar.xml like this
<!-- <jndi-name>org.geronimo.ejbsample.HomeBean</jndi-name> -->
       <jndi-name>is_this_the_key</jndi-name>
and HelloAorld.java like this:
//Object obj = ctx.lookup("org.geronimo.ejbsample.HomeBean");
Object obj = ctx.lookup("is_this_the_key");
And it worked, so I guess that I have understood that now.

New question: Is it possible to list all JNDI-names of the server?

  // Mattias