geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mattias Malmgren <>
Subject Re: Minimalistic example
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:04:59 GMT

I tryed to change openejb-jar.xml like this
<!-- <jndi-name>org.geronimo.ejbsample.HomeBean</jndi-name> -->
and like this:
//Object obj = ctx.lookup("org.geronimo.ejbsample.HomeBean");
Object obj = ctx.lookup("is_this_the_key");
And it worked, so I guess that I have understood that now.

New question: Is it possible to list all JNDI-names of the server?

  // Mattias

At 10:39 2006-09-13, you wrote:
>This content is still under development.But It includes some HelloWorld
>samples..Would you like to try?
>On 9/12/06, Mattias Malmgren
><<>> wrote:
>I have coded Java for 10 years, I know who to write Servlets and so on. Now
>I would like to write som EJBs and depoy them on geronimo. I can compile my
>EJBs, but the hard task is to make a ear-file and deploy.  I have looked at
>the Bank-exemaple in the documentation, but it is to compex. Is there a
>more minimalistic example?
>Best regards / Mattias

View raw message