geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and LDAP
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:45:59 GMT
Hi Sreepriya,
if you use the ldap-realm.xml file provided with the zip you should be OK.
I've been able to reproduce the error by copying and pasting the content listed in the doc
into a new xml file.
When I put that example in the doc I had to break some long lines into multiple lines, for
instance

        <reference name="LoginService">
            <gbean-name>geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/Security,
                                        J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=JaasLoginService,name=JaasLoginService
            </gbean-name>

If the <gbean-name> islisted in a single line you should not have any problems deploying
this realm. Just in case, I attached the realm.xml

Let me know if you still see this problem.

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan