geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Mailing from geronimo
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:09:25 GMT
Thanks Rick for your quick response on my question.

Unfortunatly I can not use the syntax you suggest (below) as Im working
with a qeronimo-quartz plan

http://gplugins.sourceforge.net/schemas/geronimo-quartz-0.2.xsd

Basicly Im trying to figger out just how to translate what you points me
to in the context of this deploiment plan.
For instance dose the dependency injection of
            <dependency>
               <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
               <artifactId>javamail</artifactId>
               <version>1.1.1</version>
            </dependency>
correspond to the module line below ? I tryed it out but still gets the
same error so i guess it dossent.

Cheers
   Peter