geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Mailing from geronimo
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:50:23 GMT
Hi all!

I quite new to Geronimo (using 1.1.1) and have some problems geting mail
to work from a geronimo-quartz job.
As I understand it I need to set up a gbean or do some other
configuration for javamail to work (?).
The example i have folowed for the Quartz Scheduler Plugin over at
http://gplugins.sourceforge.net/ have a nice setup including mailing (in
the "Deployable Jobs Example" section) but it dose not go into details
on howto set up mailing (its not the scope of the example).

What do I need to do to get it to work? as it is now i get this exception

MessagingException Unable to locate provider for protocol: smtp

Anny good pointer out there to get mailing working in Geronimo ?

Cheers
  Peter