geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: geronimo-quartz.xml help
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:35:24 GMT
Yes i got it working except now I need to get mailing working in
geronimo (and in the job) but dont have a clue about howto ;).
The job examples at http://gplugins.sourceforge.net/ have a nice setup
(a plan that is just what I need) but I need a pointer to howto config a
"javamail-server" in geronimo any pointers ?

Cheers
  Peter
**