geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: Deploying a client application
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:28:17 GMT
L.S.,

If you're getting this exception, you are probably using a different JDK
version for compiling your sources that you use in Geronimo.  This
version number suggest that you are using a JDK 1.5; if you're using a
JRE version 1.4 for running Geronimo (as recommended), you're bound to
get this type of Error.

Either compile your sources with -target 1.4 or run Geronimo with JDK
1.5 to solve the problem.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be