geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Failure when looking up an EJB consecutively
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:49:54 GMT
Hi Vimalan,

I tested this problem with a 2000 consecutive requests in Geronimo v
1.1.1. But it doesn't happen to me at all. You can test it with the EJB
samples application in
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/ejb-sample-application.html replacing
following files. We might able to help you if you are more specific and
share your code with us.

Regards,
Lasantha Ranaweera