geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Efrén González <gonz...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo not showing errors on deployment in Eclipse
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 03:25:20 GMT
The log it refers to, can be found in your workspace/.metadata directory

There you'll be able to find out what's wrong with the deployment
process. Anyway, I agree it would be nice to be able to check if from
inside the eclipse IDE.

Hope it helps

- Efrén

Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> L.S.,
>
> In fact, the title says it all.  I'm trying to use Eclipse with WTP (the
> Callisto versions) and the Geronimo plug-in (version 1.1.0).  The server
> starts, but when I try to publish my project, I get the message
> "redeploy of configuration failed.  See log for details!".  I would
> expect the log messages to appear on the console within Eclipse, but
> they don't.  They don't appear in Geronimo's log file (var/log/...)
> either.  Where can I find out what's wrong?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> gert@anova.be

Visita http://www.tutopia.com y comienza a navegar más rápido en Internet. Tutopia es Internet