geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: Geronimo not showing errors on deployment in Eclipse
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:35:58 GMT
Apparently, there was still an old version of the war file in Geronimo's
repository.  This web application's state was stopped and this was
keeping the new version of the application of being installed.  I
figured this out by manually copying the war file to the hot deploy
directory.  This way, some messages appeared on the Geronimo console
explaining the problem.  It would be nice to see these messages appear
on the Eclipse error message dialog though.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be