geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Geronimo not showing errors on deployment in Eclipse
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:19:23 GMT
L.S.,

In fact, the title says it all.  I'm trying to use Eclipse with WTP (the
Callisto versions) and the Geronimo plug-in (version 1.1.0).  The server
starts, but when I try to publish my project, I get the message
"redeploy of configuration failed.  See log for details!".  I would
expect the log messages to appear on the console within Eclipse, but
they don't.  They don't appear in Geronimo's log file (var/log/...)
either.  Where can I find out what's wrong?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be