geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaMail and Geronimo 1.0
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:18:20 GMT
The Javamail code in Geronimo 1.0 is a very incomplete implementation.
If at all possible, upgrade to Geronimo 1.1. I suspect this will fix
your problem. If it does not, then try setting the "mail.debug" session
property to "true" and send the debug information to this list. I should
be able to sort out what's failing from the debug information.

If you're unable to upgrade to 1.1 at this time, you might try replacing
the javamail spec an javamail-transport jars in the 1.0 assembly with
the ones pulled from the Geronimo 1.1 builds (renaming them to the names
used in the 1.0 repository).

Rick