geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <geron...@ds-2.de>
Subject Re: Geronimo eclipse WTP plugin
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 05:16:23 GMT
Hello, Raj

1.) Of course, you should NOT download the whole server again :) As far
as I know the update manager should give you 2 items: the WTP plugin and
the server. As long as you have a running Geronimo installation, forget
about downloading the server :P Do you see the Eclipse WTP plugin?

2.) I had the same problem that this "Click here" didn't work :/
however, downloading the plugin itself and storing it into an eclipse
plugin dir saved me from downloading this file again and again. And I
had my "Apache Geronimo 1.1" server runtime in eclipse.

Let us know whether you have the WTP item in your update manager or not.

Best regards

Dirk