geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Getting a reference to a remote EJB
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 04:53:06 GMT
Hi Vimalan,

This is a problem in the Geronimo 1.1 version. According to the
community it did work for Geronimo 1.0 and not with 1.1. They are hoping
to fix this issue in v 1.1.1. If I am wrong hope somebody in community
will correct me.

I haven't come across version as you mentioned in Geronimo. Can you
please explain how did you get this version of Geronimo ?

Regards,
Lasantha Ranaweera