geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Oli Kessler ...@ncode.ch>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:22:12 GMT
Would be nice if the XML schema documentation is two-folded: The xsd
should have brief descriptions using xs:documentation tags which come in
 handy when using any xml editor that can show them as tooltipps/hovers
or on autocompletion - More detailed information should be put in the
wiki along with samples.

Things seen so far in the URL indicated look promising!

Cheers,
-ok

--
ncode solutions gmbh