geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: M2 Build Error
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:29:37 GMT
Lasantha,

If this is the same problem I had then the steps I provided should have
gotten you past it.  It's also confusing that the openejb2 "mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true" worked (or at least you didn't say it failed)
but the "mvn clean install" from root after that failed because of a
missing openejb dependency.

Can you please provide the output you receive when you issued the "mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true" in <root>\target\openejb2 and the details of the
failure that you're seeing on the subsequent "mvn clean install" from
<root>?

Thanks,
Joe