geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Oli Kessler ...@ncode.ch>
Subject GBean referencing ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:45:44 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to reference a JMS resource as well as a database pool
from our custom gbean. They are both declared as references in the
GBEAN_INFO:

infoFactory.addReference("managedConnectionFactoryWrapper",
   ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper.class,
   NameFactory.JCA_MANAGED_CONNECTION_FACTORY);
infoFactory.addReference("managedDBConnectionFactoryWrapper",
   ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper.class,
   NameFactory.JCA_MANAGED_CONNECTION_FACTORY);

The deployment plan includes

..
<!--reference the JMS here-->
<reference name="managedConnectionFactoryWrapper">
   <name>myTopicConnectionFactory</name>
</reference>

<!--reference the DB connection -->
<reference name="managedDBConnectionFactoryWrapper">
  <name>myDBConnection</name>
</reference>
..

The name "myTopicConnectionFactory" ist listed in the console as a
server-wide Connection Factory, while "myDBConnection" is the name of a
server-wide Database Pool.

When deploying, the JMS reference is resolved and attached, while the
database reference fails with:  Unable to resolve reference
"managedDBConnectionFactoryWrapper"

Is a DB pool not accessible with a ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper?
I tried using  groupId and artifactId as well but no success.

Cheers
-ok