geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: M2 Build Error
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:26:36 GMT
Hi Joe,

I think scenario looks same here. So I follow the steps you have
mentioned was a work around. But it did fail in the last step (mvn clean
install) as same in the bootstrap.

I suspected this is a problem in integrating openejb code with
Geronimo. So I  checkout the fresh code from openejb repository and try
to build it independently too. But it was not successful either. It
needs some stuff from Geronimo.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera