geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Faelnar" <jfael...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance Settings
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:17:28 GMT
They will be running a financial java app offline on a single user
system so they do not anticipate heavy loads. However, they may be
running other java apps so we would like to prevent out of memory type
errors. What other tuning options would you consider as well in that
type of setup?

Thanks,

-Jeff